|U.I.P. Program goal|
|Abilities attained by going through the pre-school program. |
Students should be able to:
1) Learn to think for themselves.
2) Develop self-confidence.
3) Work independently.
4) Develop good listening skills.
5) Take and understand responsibility for their actions.
6) Understand basic concepts of Mathematics.
7) Read words and simple sentences using their knowledge of phonics.
8) Develop a love for books.
9) Develop physical fitness skills and maintain a healthy body through daily
10) Help discover and foster creativity and individual talent in themself.
11) Learn to respect property
13) Learn to respect their teachers.
14) Find school fun!
15) Learn to respect the community and the outside world.